If there is something on the Internet you wish to discuss but do not wish to support the imagery associated with it, there is an easy way out. This may be useful to turn offensive stuff into things that are (SFW) safe for work. The best part is that you do not need fancy software or skills to pull it off.
Assuming that you are interested to find out how it is done, I’ll explain it in a few easy steps.
1. First take an offensive image from the Internet. Take for instance, any image of Edward Cullen.
2. Download and install IrfanView. A tiny image software that works as a photo editor and organiser. It is only around 2 MB in size.
3. Open the image in IrfanView. Select the part of the image you find offensive.
4. Go to the drop down menu ‘image’ then select ‘effects’. Now click on ‘pixelize’.
5. Pat your back for saving the Internet from Edward Cullen.